It's becoming an addictive habit for more and more people to visit our site every day at 1 p.m. ET for the latest numbers on the U.S. presidential election. Understandably so -- the race is close and we're interviewing more Americans than anyone else via surveys conducted every single night.
Here are the top ways to get those numbers every day:
- On the right side of the Gallup.com homepage, alongside other key daily tracking indicators
- On our interactive daily chart, where you can see the complete trend and export the data
- On our Election 2012 page, where you can see the daily numbers plus our latest stories
- In our U.S. Presidential Election Center, where you can compare this race to past races and explore and download detailed demographic data
- In our apps, where you can always get the latest numbers while on the go
Stay tuned for updates on our switch to likely voters, coming in October. Learn more about Gallup Daily tracking here. Labels: election 2012, gallup daily tracking, gallup.com